Motioneer Productions Covid-19 Health and Safety Guidelines
Motioneer is very experienced and extremely adept at working with small nimble crews that are able to physically distance with relative ease.
We’re dedicated to providing a safe production environment using the recommended guidelines developed by CPAT. Please have a look at some highlighted guidelines that are specific to Motioneer’s smaller production approach.
- All pre-production and scouting will be done remotely and online. Tech scouts will be done by just the DOP and Director when needed.
- Anyone who is sick, has any COVID-19 symptoms or has come in contact with someone who has COVID-19 will not come to work and will stay home.
- Only essential cast and crew will be allowed on set and the number of agency and clients will be limited or avoided at this time until further notice.
- Video village will be provided via live remote camera feed where needed for any clients or agency staff off-site. Time will be allocated to review and approvals as required.
- Motioneer will operate with a small crew up to a maximum of 7 crew members.
- Production days will be as short as possible up to a maximum of 8 hours.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) will be utilized where appropriate and needed including gloves, goggles, face shields, foot coverings and masks. These will be provided by Motioneer as needed.
- Masks must be worn while on set at all times. If crew members don’t have a mask, one will be provided.
- All crew and cast members will need to maintain physical distancing at all times (min 6ft)
- Hand Sanitizer and/or hand washing stations will be made available to all crew and talent on set, and will be required frequently.
- Crew members will be required to bring their own water bottles and utensils. Meals will be ordered and packaged individually. No shared food will be available, only single-serve snacks. No chocolate covered almonds for the foreseeable future. 🙁
- Whenever possible, crew members may only touch equipment within their department. Gloves are required by all crew handling gear. Gear will be sanitized after each shoot day.
- Observe respiratory etiquette, including covering coughs and sneezes.
- The use of boom only microphones will be strongly suggested.
- Crew will be asked and often required to drive themselves to the location where possible. If PA’s are needed for transportation, appropriate spacing and PPE will be utilized.
- Post production with Motioneer has always been done remotely and safely. We will continue to work remotely and provide links for review.
- If you have questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org